Drive Improvements Through Better Customer Interactions
Our financial services team would like to invite you to attend a complementary contact center webcast. In this webcast we’ll explore the unique challenges facing the banking community and discuss opportunities to help you differentiate your brand from the competition.
Specific topics include:
- Implications of failing to deliver an effective customer interaction through the contact center channel
- Understanding what’s changing about customers’ needs and expectations within the contact center experience
- Using cross-industry benchmarks and best-practices to create a differentiated customer experience
- How you can use J.D. Power contact center data to make process improvements, differentiate your brand and influence selection
Specific take-aways include:
- Data on the importance of servicing clients effectively
- The J.D. Power and Associates contact center perspective
- The top drivers of customer satisfaction with the IVR and CSR- What’s changing and how should you adapt?
- Tools, tips and tricks to help you achieve your goals
- What you can do NOW to improve your customers contact experience
Date: Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Time: 2:00-3:00 pm EST