In case you missed a few of our recent online events and complementary research reports, we’re including them for you here. We promise, just like the day after 1/2 price Halloween candy, it’s not a trick. Just a heartfelt way for us to treat you, our loyal banking fiends and fans for your continued support. Enjoy!
What Do Small Business Owners Expect From Their Bank?
This exclusive webcast provides an inside look into the results of our J.D. Power and Associates 2012 US and Canadian Small Business Banking Satisfaction Study that will be released next week. Below are only some of the many issues discussed during the webcast:
- How customers’ perceptions have changed since 2011
- The latest trends emerging in the small business banking industry
- Which factors are having the biggest impact on customer satisfaction
The Dividends of Improving Best Practices for Social Media Research
In this whitepaper, we’ll show you that without well-established and proven guidelines on query construction and data extraction, very different results and conclusions can be obtained by different analysts attempting the same social media data search.
In extreme cases, analysts can create such highly divergent queries that the associated data leads to different answers to even simple questions, such as:
- Which brand is my main competitor?
- Is Product1 more of my brand’s conversation this month centered around product?
- Is the sentiment expressed toward my brand this month more or less positive than the sentiment expressed toward my brand last month?
Using Voice of the Customer Information to Improve Business Performance: 5 Keys to Success
This presentation explores how clients use J.D. Power and Associates and other Voice of the Customer data with ROI or other business metrics to analyze under-performance to drive improvement.